Guest Rooms 435
Room Rates High $330-420 Low $220-320
Check in 3:00 PM
Check out 12:00 PM
Smoking rooms No
Pets allowed $100 USD deposit
Self parking Complimentary
Valet parking Complimentary
Seasonal Rates: High Low Shoulder
Number of Meeting Rooms 13
Ideal Group Size 300 - 350
Max Group Size 435
Resort Fee included
Room Tax Included
Sales Tax Included
Cancún International Airport
30 min 18 miles (29 km)
ATELIER Playa Mujeres is an all-inclusive resort in Cancun where the concept of barefoot luxury was conceived as a tribute to architecture, design and Mexican Contemporary Art.
The wide open spaces, huge windows and décor textures at ATELIER Playa Mujeres hotel merge in harmony with the natural surroundings, facing the stunning blue colors of the Caribbean Sea and a mesmerizing 18-hole golf course designed by Greg Norman.
The ATELIER Playa Mujeres resort has an unbeatable location, conveniently away from the hustle and bustle of the city, providing a delightful relaxation experience and is easily accessible from the Cancun International Airport, places of interest such Playa del Carmen and Tulum, as well as the archaeological treasures of the area.
ATELIER DE HOTELES ANNOUNCES A TEMPORARY OPERATIONS SUSPENSION OF ITS TWO LUXURY RESORTS
Posted March 21, 2020
ATELIER PLAYA MUJERES AND ESTUDIO PLAYA MUJERES
The whole world is going through a situation in which ATELIER de Hoteles takes responsible actions to safeguard health, families, friends, guests, and Mexico.
The worldwide emergency caused by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic disease is leading us to unite as a society. For this reason, ATELIER de Hoteles joins into this fight in which thousands of companies from different industries, including tourism and travel, as well as various countries around the world, has committed to stop the COVID-19 Pandemic disease.
The struggle is real, therefore ATELIER de Hoteles has taken the difficult decision to temporarily stop operations of its two properties ATELIER Playa Mujeres and ESTUDIO Playa Mujeres starting March 25th, 2020 and re-opening on April 30th, 2020.
Looking forward, ÓLEO Cancún Playa, the Boutique Resort operated by ATELIER de Hoteles, will continue to receive all guests and travelers willing to continue their travel to Cancun, in order to be supportive with the destination.
In such case, guests having an ongoing reservation for ATELIER Playa Mujeres or ESTUDIO Playa Mujeres, we kindly ask to reconsider to change plans to stay at ÓLEO Cancún Playa, located in Cancun’s Hotel Zone.
If travel restrictions won’t allow you to travel, we ask you to reconsider to change travel dates. ATELIER de Hoteles has a flexible policy to change travel dates at no additional costs.
However, it is very important to have in mind that the Changes Flexible Policy applies for stays up to December 22nd, 2020. Some dates or categories are subject to availability.
To make any changes we also ask you to consider the following, with the sole intention of providing a more efficient service to all of our guests:
• Reservations placed through the official website www.atelierdehoteles.com: send an email to email@example.com; including travel dates and confirmation number.
• If the reservation was made through an online travel agency, a tour operator or any third party you should contact them in the first place. In the event that you cannot contact them directly and you require immediate assistance, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, writing on the subject line your travel dates, the confirmation number and the name of the travel agency or third party with which you booked through.
ATELIER de Hoteles has developed a novel Program to Shield Guests’ Vacations. The following website presents the action plan and preventive measures all ATELIER de Hoteles’ resorts are implementing so all guests can enjoy worry-free vacation: Shielded Vacations.
ATELIER de Hoteles deeply thanks all business partners, guests, employees and their families, as well as the society for all the support received during these difficult times.
CHIN UP CANCUN, MEXICO, AND THE ENTIRE WORLD! WE ALL ARE GOING TO BE OK!
THE GENERAL MANAGEMENT
ATELIER DE HOTELES
Statement on COVID-19 Outbreak
Posted March 16, 2020
At ATELIER de Hoteles, we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation, as well as the follow the official information and advisory from the Mexican Government at a State and at a Federal level; as well as the World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations for international traffic. The state of Quintana Roo in Mexico continues to welcome visitors and is prepared to ensure their safety during this time of international concern related to COVID-19. There is no reason for current or future visitors to change their travel plans due to the following facts:
- There are Zero cases of COVID-19 in the Mexican Caribbean
- There are Zero travel advisories or warnings recommending against travel to the Mexican Caribbean by any foreign government, including the U.S., Canada, and UK to name a few
- There are Zero alerts from the CDC recommending changing travel plans to the Mexican Caribbean. Mexico and the State of Quintana Roo have a “Green – level 1” ranking which recommend exercising normal precautions
The global COVID-19 situation is receiving the highest levels of attention and action by the Quintana Roo State government, including the State’s Ministry of Health, as well as the highest levels of attention and action by the private sector and the wider travel industry, and at a property level too. At ATELIER ° ESTUDIO Playa Mujeres, we are ready to welcome all our guests and have implemented, the following measures:
- Alcohol-based gel dispensers have been placed in public areas: reception, concierge, buttons, Doodle land, SPA, gym, hostess podiums in the restaurants
- Identify guests from cities / airports with COVID-19 cases confirmed through passport
- Continuous exchange of information between In-House Doctor's Office-HR for monitoring purposes
- Reinforce the public areas cleaning protocol at sensitive/high traffic areas such as elevators, handrails, restrooms, bars and convention facilities
ACTION PLAN FOR THE “HEART OF THE HOUSE”
- Alcohol-based gel dispensers were installed in the "heart of the house" areas for resort employees, like the entrance gate, recruitment waiting room, wardrobe, offices, dining room, dressing rooms, elevators. Employees who show any symptoms of respiratory disease will not be allowed in our facilities
- Mandatory hand washing before entering the employee cafeteria
- Creation of the Health Squad for the Front office and “Heart of the House”, especially in public areas
- Facilitate the "Home Office" option for administrative positions
- Keep and strengthen the procedures for cleaning instruments and surfaces in kitchens and outlets
- Information boards: Greeting protocol (among guest/employees, employee/employee), best hygiene practices
- Perform the LEDS procedure (Wash, Rinse, Disinfect, Dry at room temperature) to sanitize surfaces and instruments.
- We use chemicals and detergents from “Global 9” and “USA Clean lines” to wash and sanitize all areas
- We adhere our processes and procedures to the strict operating rules of the "Distintivo H", provided by Mexico’s Tourism Secretary
While it's our duty to safeguard the physical integrity of our guests, ATELIER de Hoteles supports the local, nation-wide and international travel, and will continue to provide services as usual, unless otherwise indicated by either the Federal Government or the International authorities.