Guest Rooms 443
King Rooms 207
Check in 4:00 PM
Check out 11:00 AM
Smoking rooms No
Pets allowed No
Self parking Free
Valet parking Free
Seasonal Rates: High Low Shoulder
Number of Meeting Rooms 27
Max Group Size 1500
Resort Fee N/A
Room Tax 4
Sales Tax 7
Indianapolis International Airport
Louisville International Airport
90 min 75 miles (121 km)
Choose from 15 different meeting rooms for Indiana corporate events, as well as the large West Baden Room, ideal for larger events and weddings. In addition to premier catering services, the staff at French Lick Springs can accommodate up to 1,500 people for a reception and 1,000 for a banquet.
Temporary Closing due to the COVID-19 Virus
Posted March 17, 2020
French Lick has closed availability starting March 17 up to and including June 30, 2020.
We're Taking Proactive Steps in Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Posted March 16, 2020
Important Updates for Our Guests
We understand these are uncertain times in the world of travel. As the situation regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) continually evolves, we want our guests to know we are being proactive to ensure your health and safety, as well as offering flexibility in the event your travel plans change.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness
Providing a safe, clean and friendly environment for our guests and associates has always been our No. 1 commitment. We are doubling down on our regular cleaning and disinfecting processes with extra focus on our high-touch areas. Some of these main areas include:
• Frequently used guest room items, including light switches, desks, tables, chairs, lamps, dresser drawer handles, TVs, remote controls, alarm clocks, phones and keypads, thermostats, safety door latches, coffee makers and mini-refrigerators
• Restaurant tables and chairs
• Payment terminals
• Desk counters
• Door handles, hand railings, soap dispenser push plates and towel dispenser handles
• Trash receptacle touchpoints
• Faucet and toilet handles in guest rooms and public restrooms
• Baby changing stations
• Event Center and meeting space equipment, tables and chairs
• Interactive and touch-screen systems
• Other common areas in our casino, spas, fitness center, golf courses, bars and stables
Promoting associate health, safety and knowledge
Hotel associates — and their own health, safety and knowledge — are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we're supporting them:
• Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act.
• Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping practices and hygiene protocols, resort associates are also receiving COVID-19 awareness training.
Offering You Flexibility
We understand the need for wiggle room in your travel planning decisions. Given these unique circumstances, we are making adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind:
• If you have existing reservations: All reservations for dates before April 30, 2020, can be changed or canceled free of charge up until the point of your arrival.
• If you are making new reservations: Any reservation booked between now and April 30, 2020, for any future arrival date, can be changed or canceled free of charge up until the point of your arrival.
If you made reservations through another travel site or travel professional, please contact them directly to inquire about their policies.
Changes To Our Concert Schedule
Out of an abundance of caution, French Lick Resort and Grand Funk Railroad have decided to postpone the concert scheduled for March 14. The concert has been rescheduled for Saturday, August 15, 2020. All tickets purchased via Ticketmaster will be transferable and honored at the door for the August 15 show.
Your Ticketmaster purchases also have a refund option, which is available through your Ticketmaster account.
We're Still Open for Business
French Lick Resort remains open for business — all of our hotels and casino are ready to welcome you, and all other resort activities are still on as planned.
We want you to be able to travel with confidence, and our entire French Lick Resort team takes pride in providing the clean, safe and friendly hospitality you've come to know. Thank you for your continued support and loyalty, and please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns about your travel plans.